The Deerfield TV stand for TVs up to 80" and up to 155 lbs. is an attractive piece for any home. The Antique Brown Cherry finish is accented by the Brushed Nickel hardware. The partitioned media shelf and two glass-front side cabinets perfectly store AV components and entertainment accessories. Experience high quality sound from the integrated sound system with (2) 4" main speakers, (2) 1" tweeters and forward facing passive bass ports. Wirelessly stream audio from any Bluetooth® enabled device anywhere in the room. Complete your TV stand with a 42" ClassicFlame® electric fireplace.
- Deerfield TV Stand with Two Speakers for TVs up to 80", Antique Brown Cherry (Electric Fireplace sold separately)
- Customize your TV stand with a ClassicFlame 42" electric fireplace insert (sold separately)
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 80" and up to 155 lbs.
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver- includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation
- Partitioned media shelf for AV components
- Two glass-front side cabinets with adjustable wood shelves
- Experience rich sound from the integrated sound system with (2) 4" main speakers, (2) 1" tweeters and forward facing passive bass ports
- Wirelessly stream audio from any Bluetooth® enabled device anywhere in the room
- Tip restraint hardware included to help prevent accidents and damage to the TV stand
- 1 year limited warranty
Width: 70.75 in, Depth: 16.75 in, Height: 30.25 in
Antique Brown Cherry
1 year limited warranty
|Product Special Features
|TV Size Support Weight
Up to 80"
|Supplemental Zone Heating
Up to 1000 sq. ft.
Width: 76.25 in, Depth: 21.50 in, Height: 15.00 in
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.