The Hutchinson TV stand for TVs up to 80" offers a warm yet modern design that goes well with many décor styles. It features plenty of storage with a full length shelf with recessed partition, perfect for media components. The two side cabinets offer ample storage for media accessories, books, CDs and remotes. Pass through holes neatly route wires and cables while providing ventilation for components. Add a 42" Classic Flame electric fireplace insert to customize this unit.
- Hutchinson TV Stand for TVs up to 80", Oak Espresso (Electric Fireplace Insert sold separately)
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 80" or up to 155 lbs.
- Center shelf with recessed partition is ideal for sound bars and AV components
- 2 side-by-side versatile storage cabinets with adjustable shelves
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver. Includes an owner's manual and easy to follow instructions for installation.
- Wood framed doors with tempered beveled glass and concealed Euro hinges
- Pass-through holes provide ventilation and easy wire management to hide and route wires and cables
- Tipping restraint hardware included to help prevent accidents and damage to the mantel
- Customize your mantel with a ClassicFlame 42" electric fireplace insert (sold separately)
Width: 70.00 in, Depth: 15.75 in, Height: 32.00 in
1 year limited warranty
|Product Special Features
Cabinets with doors
|TV Size Support Weight
Up to 80"
|Supplemental Zone Heating
Up to 1000 sq. ft.
Width: 75.00 in, Depth: 19.75 in, Height: 11.00 in
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.