Add instant character to your living space with this rustic stone wall fireplace mantel. It features hand crafted cultured stone with carefully selected pigments that create a natural stone appearance. The rich Old World Brown finished base and planked top with chunky corbels add to its charming style. Its compact design allows for placement in all size spaces from the living room to the basement. You can add an 18" electric fireplace insert, sold separately, to customize this mantel.
- Tequesta Wall Fireplace Mantel, Old World Brown
- Customize your mantel with a ClassicFlame 18" electric fireplace insert (sold separately)
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver. Includes an owner's manual and easy to follow instructions for installation.
- Features an Old World Brown base and planked top with chunky corbels.
- Hand crafted from cultured stone with carefully selected pigments to create a natural stone appearance
- Oversized Old World Brown finish mantel and base
- Planked wood detail top
Width: 40.00 in, Depth: 11.50 in, Height: 40.00 in
Old World Brown
1 year limited warranty
|Product Special Features
|Supplemental Zone Heating
Up to 1000 sq. ft.
Width: 43.00 in, Depth: 14.50 in, Height: 44.50 in
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.