Add instant character to your living space with this rustic stone wall mantel with an 18" infrared quartz electric fireplace. Its compact design allows for placement in all size spaces from the living room to the bedroom. Planked wood detail top and base bottom add to its charming design. The infrared quartz heat helps to maintain the natural humidity within the air, resulting in moist, comfortable heat without drying out the room's air. The electric fireplace insert provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet and features realistic flame effects that dance over a log set and ember bed. This fireplace features Spectrafire flame effect technology which provides the most realistic flames effects available. Spectrafire offers 3 blue and 3 amber flame effect brightness settings that can be set to get the look of modern gas fire or of a cozy wood burning fire. These flame effects can be used with or without heat for year-round ambiance. You can conveniently control these and the other functions from the comfort of your favorite chair with the included remote control. Essential safety features will put you at ease when using this electric fireplace. It plugs into any standard outlet and the screen-front stays cool to the touch for worry-free use around kids and pets. It's equipped with patent pending Safer Plug™ fire prevention technology which monitors the temperature of the plug and will turn off the insert if overheating is detected. It features convenient programmable automatic timed shut off and adjustable thermostat. Allowing you complete command over a multitude of options while providing quality heat, this electric fireplace offers an unsurpassed experience.
- Pioneer Wall Fireplace Mantel with 18" Infrared Quartz Electric Fireplace, Brushed Dark Pine
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver. Includes an owner's manual and easy to follow instructions for installation.
- Features a Brushed Dark Pine base and planked top with chunky corbels
- Hand crafted from cultured stone with carefully selected pigments to create a natural stone appearance
- The infrared quartz heat helps to maintain the natural humidity within the air, resulting in moist, comfortable heat without drying out the room's air
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet
- Patent pending Safer Plug™ fire prevention technology provides added safety by monitoring the temperature of the plug to prevent electrical fire, circuit or product
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Spectrafire™ flame effect technology offers 3 blue and 3 amber flame effect settings to create the perfect ambiance for any style
- Adjustable thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room
- Screen-front display includes a traditional log set and ember bed
- Long lasting, energy-saving LED technology and infrared quartz elements for heating
- Safe for kids and pets - fireplace stays cool to the touch
- Eco-friendly, energy efficient fireplace does not emit any emissions or other hazardous byproducts
- Electronic timer function: automatic timed shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours
- Remote control with 2 AAA batteries included to provide added convenience
- 1 year limited warranty
- CSA safety certified
Width: 40.00 in, Depth: 11.50 in, Height: 39.00 in
Brushed Dark Pine
1 year limited warranty
|Product Special Features
|Supplemental Zone Heating
Up to 1000 sq. ft.
Width: 43.00 in, Depth: 14.50 in, Height: 43.50 in
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.